MRC 4.76% 2.0¢ mineral commodities ltd

Ann: Commercial Production from Inland Strands Ore, page-6

1. 15,716 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 6780
    Hi Fulang,

completely agree, there is no more self-interest from the directors, we are not seeing significant cash bonuses or massive hand grabs of free shares. What we have seen over the past 12 months (that I have been invested in MRC) is a board that can find the issues associated with the company, be it Tormin, or at Skaland, Get the issues resolved with the support of its shareholders providing equity when required.

We will all benefit financially from what they have achieved now that Skaland is back operating profitably and now Tormin is back to processing the higher-grade inland strands. This will be the first step to returning this mine to profitability. Then we have the expansion expected by the end of the year along with the company moving into producing higher valued finished products.

If all goes to plan, it should be a transformational year for MRC's shareholders and I can understand fully why 70% of MRC's shareholders took up their entitlements at the recent capital raising to unlock the true value of MRC's Tormin project. It's a real shame the company wasn't able to secure AU mining's underwriting or find another party willing to take part to help unlock the full value of the graphite/Anode business.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MRC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.0¢
Change
-0.001(4.76%)
Mkt cap ! $19.68M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.0¢ 2.0¢ 2.0¢ $38 1.878K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 23122 2.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.1¢ 52834 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.14pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MRC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.