SHE 0.00% 0.9¢ stonehorse energy limited

Ann: Commercial Protean Wave Farm Approval for the Maldives, page-26

1. 475 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 4
    My position is I don't need to know every drill down cost of production here - the units are small, lightweight and easily repairable, so the costs must be low.
    With a successful deployment such as Maldives (in one community), word will spread quickly and it will expand IMO.
    Diesel is a vulnerable above ground level power source. And you have to factor in the cost to maintain diesel equipment also in a saline environment. Plus you have to keep transporting the stuff over long distances, so even greater cost. O & G prices will recover at some point, so that only reinforces the need for these communities to replace their energy sources sooner.
    Can you think of any other power technology that is so well adapted to these environmental conditions like Protean ?
    Once off deployment, low cost to maintain. Potential to supply 24/7 like no other renewable.
    Able to be remotely retracted to the sea floor in the advent of extreme weather (self-protecting).
    Able to supply a point source of electrical/hydraulic power where no centralised system will ever reach.
    Can be deployed for desalination purposes, where fresh water supplies are often compromised, especially in times of disaster.
    We all know this, so apologies for banging on again.
    The announcement flow here in my view over the last 12 months shows that others are waking up to this technology, and seeing the key advantages, and it's subtle science.
    The SP action, I understand, has people wondering a bit - but the overall market is looking a bit sick, and everyone should use their best judgment.
    My view is the speccy market is getting sold down because of China jitters atm and the overall volatility in the market - which nobody likes but the DT's.
    Of course it's dangerous to rely on your feelings towards a stock and Mr Market doesn't care.
    This one is just so unique, so holding firm. GLTA BC

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SHE (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.9¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $6.159M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.9¢ 0.9¢ 0.9¢ $284 31.5K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 157090 0.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.0¢ 1000404 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 12.31pm 16/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SHE (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.