ELE 0.00% 0.5¢ elmore ltd

Ann: Commercial Purchase Order Received, page-244

1. 8,073 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 557
    Cheers mate, there is thankfully a few HC'ers here who have nice entries and won't be shaken out of the tree because of a few pips. The double edged sword lies in the fact we are spoiled for updates and for a while there became a traders paradise, which has recently diminished as we have now reached a stage where few speckies ever get, and that's to go on to production, and from this point on we will more likely be based on real $'s and forecast's rather than hype alone, luckily for us the growth is set to be voluptuous from a share price point of view.

As stated yesterday in my rough SP estimations based on growth and PE if management can somewhat stick to their timetable we will be up for a great deal more than 300% in 3 years, based on the timetable of 2.5mtpa by 2019 @ yesterday's mentioned prices using a very conservative PE of 10 NSL should be more than a Disallowed from here, roughly 1052% to be exact, not to mention how much % it will be when we hit that 8mtpa+.

PEG ratio is favored over simple PE ratio by a lot of people in their FA analysis as it accounts for growth as well, and roughly put a PEG of 1 is said to show a company is fairly valued, in between 0 and 1 is said to show a company is under-valued, above 1 can show overvalued, basically the lower the better, anyway you can imagine what the PEG ratio will look like for NSL over the next couple of years when we will be going from 200ktpa, then +100%, then + another 300% growth rate(not factoring in more % for steel), suffice it will be a good contributing 'buy' indicator for analysts.

Anywho, we're sitting further derisked and pretty right now, so the SP can do what it wants for all I care, we've got the plant up and running with the bonus of getting some Fe%'s better than initially expected, maiden PO underway with the big boys, large growth in sight, fully funded for next plant, big possibility of fast-tracking growth, numerous options available when it comes to sales, great relations with goAP and local community to point it almost seems the CM will do whatever it takes to see NSL get what they need including the steel factor looking promising as well, and all this at a SP that doesn't even cover the forward thinking of sales from our initial plant, let alone future growth, so I am indeed a happy chappy. Would I like the SP to be a bit higher, say in the 5's until further news? well of course but the market is a fickle beast at the best of times so one must keep their eye on the ball.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ELE (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.