ELE 0.00% 0.5¢ elmore ltd

Ann: Commercial Purchase Order Received, page-249

1. 8,072 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 554
    ahhh, see SDL went up 57% yesterday, very dodgey history and doesn't produce a thing, and no money in the kitty.....what was their response to a a price and volume query?

"The iron ore price has surged to its highest price since August 2014 as reported in the press over recent weeks, and particularly the last few days, the iron ore price has increased significantly since the 4th quarter of 2016"

wth, lol, and we went down 10%, the day after getting our first purchase order, and that mob went to a MC only $15m under ours, BS I say to us being fairly valued ........oh the games

was looking at SEA(not Iron ore obviously),,,,but was looking at their balance sheet, check out their capex v's income and they're sitting on a $200 MC....every where I look says NSL next re-rate is just around the corner.

What about good 'ol RAP, no income $274m MC , soooo many examples out there of companies sitting on a lot higher MC than us that pale in comparison to our business model and risk level and investors are still shoving money into them.....they're bound to come running at NSL sooner or later as cash keeps flowing and their other companies over inflated MC's get a dose of reality.
    Last edited by ohreally: 16/02/17

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ELE (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.