PEN 0.00% 11.5¢ peninsula energy limited

Ann: Commercial restart target mid-year 23 after equipment delays, page-13

1. 1,456 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1001
    Fact is that the current consumption of Uranium is significantly outpacing the production of Uranium. And that in the face of a global turn around in sentiment towards Nuclear that is slowly but surely translating in growing demand for the future. Add in the financial demand (SPUT, Yellow Cake) and the needed for overfeeding and the shortage really balloons.

Considering how cheap Uranium is when looking at its energy density (Uranium is only a fraction of the cost of nuclear power unlike, coal, gas or oil power) its kind of insane utilities and governments have let it come to this. But it becomes easier to understand when you realize Nuclear was a dying industries only a few years ago, certainly in the West (Japan shutdowns, Germany shutdowns, France planning to cut 50%, Korea wanting to shutdown, Belgium shutting down and many many more countries including the US shutting down way more then they are building) to now becoming a booming industry with hundreds of newly proposed full scale reactors al across the globe and the potential for a huge SMR revolution.

But this is all moving very slowly...But so will the ramping up of mining output.

The current poor market sentiment in combination with a very lack attitude of utilities toward supply security have held back the Uranium price. But in this case the longer it goes on the bigger the boom will have to be.

Short term pain for long term gain.

I just bought my first parcel of PEN. Looks very cheap for a near term producer in the US.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PEN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
11.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $243.8M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 56769 13.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
9.9¢ 150000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.12am 17/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PEN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.