RGT 0.00% 38.0¢ argent biopharma limited

Believe what you like mate. As i have told others, attacking me...

1. 1,294 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 577
    Believe what you like mate. As i have told others, attacking me or my motives won't change a thing or deter me from posting.

I've been truthful in why I am here from the first time I was asked. You've read those tonight, so choose to believe it or not. No skin off my nose.

I don't have inside info but must have been pretty good with my predictions for you to believe that?

Nothing I have said or posted isn't available publicly or able to be worked out by people with their eyes open and able to do some proper research for themselves.

Sounds like you have made up your mind and that's ok. You have a whole lot of buddies lurking here with you.

People can choose to continue believing what they like and whether they take note of who seems to be more accurate in their commentary. Wish to debate what I am saying about the company or just continue trying to excuse the truths with 'motive' hunting?

By the way, if you're after RS try asking @PeterKing or @montana , they may point you in the right direction.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RGT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
38.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $17.20M
Open High Low Value Volume
38.0¢ 40.0¢ 37.5¢ $1.906K 4.941K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 2916 38.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
40.0¢ 1791 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.59pm 14/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
RGT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.