NRZ 0.00% 0.9¢ neurizer ltd

Great post cheyno, the interview that Lloyd Christmas is...

1. 43 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 17
    Great post cheyno, the interview that Lloyd Christmas is referring to was a great interview between Sean and justyn. I have watched so many interviews between interwiewers and company directors and if you think that interviewers don't have to do their due diligence and discuss topics with the people they are interviewing then you are completely delusional.

I like to hear company representatives who can think on their feet and watching justyn go to work and going back and seeing tony Lawry in action it's very impressive to see them go about their business. I have to say that alot of people have said that Phil knows how to put a deal to gether , but IMHO I think he should stay in his lane so to speak and at this stage of the proceedings leave the public speaking to the aforementioned.

In phils case I guess that the more you public speak the more confident you become but at this stage of the game he certainly doesn't fill me full of confidence. As you mentioned in your post there was alot of "ahhs" and "ohhs" in the MST interview . Just my thoughts and opinions .

cheers all nudeman out.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NRZ (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.9¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $17.12M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 363415 0.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.9¢ 580670 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 09.34am 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
NRZ (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.