NRZ 0.00% 1.3¢ neurizer ltd

Hello Pie you have enough on your plate with the 3 stooges and...

1. 43 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 17
    Hello Pie you have enough on your plate with the 3 stooges and there constant downramping and unsubstantiated comments so my last post was certainly not a negative toward the company. I'm in fact very bullish and love the way they have ticked off every box under extreme adversity eg. There was a sitting senator who called justyn a cowboy a couple of years ago and was very dismissive of the process and they were able to get past her objections. For people like yourself who have been around for a while I believe you will be greatly rewarded for your patience

I just felt that Phil would be best as a behind the scenes guy who can really get a deal done, rather than putting him out in front where he seems to be a little less comfortable. In my first post I did say his initial interview a few months back , you couldn't keep the smirk from his face and the analogy I used was he was like a peacock in full flare , but even then he doesn't interview very well. Justyn and Tony on the other hand are like seasoned professionals and they handle themselves brilliantly.

What are your thoughts?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NRZ (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.