NRZ 0.00% 1.3¢ neurizer ltd

The green influence is coming no doubt about it. There will be...

1. 43 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 17
    The green influence is coming no doubt about it. There will be future pressure on lck to get carbon neutral by there due date 2030 which is 20 years in front of what the governments mandates are forecastng. They have so much upside with ccs and Ammonia / Hydrogen market in the back pocket to pivot too if things change in the urea market. The SA government is going to make sure that they stay , viable so they get there cut of royalties and keep as many people as possible working in their state . The amount of jobs and money this project is going to create is potentially phenomenal. I saw first hand what happened to my mine when we went into prohibition for 3 months , the supply chain for the mine in regards to contract companies, trains , trucks , materials etc and almost every local business was effected . Companies within that supply chain went under and others had their backs to the wall. I'm more bullish about this project because of those factors alone because I have lived it. I see big storms coming in the financial future of Australia so the government's of this country local , state and federal are going to need all hands on deck supplying those incomes and jobs.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NRZ (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.