ADO 0.00% 2.0¢ anteotech ltd

Hi @nashezz, thanks for your reply to my post, but I have to...

ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 100 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 366
    Hi @nashezz, thanks for your reply to my post, but I have to respectfully disagree.

My first point would be that those closely “inside” the energy storage industry, in my opinion and experience, would already have a good idea of what the current state of play is.
    These are the people that attend all of the specific energy storage conventions, seminars and the like and regularly mix with friends and competitors. One of the primary reasons for attending such events is the networking and information that can be gleaned.
    Accordingly, I doubt that at this stage of our mutual co-operation the “commercial in confidence” concern is warranted or necessary.

You obviously have your own experience and opinion of how business should and does work at the top end of town and whilst I don’t disagree that it a valid observation in some cases, I do know from first hand experience, that it it’s the only way successful people and organisation act and interact with each other.

My background is not financial, but having completed an Applied science degree, started a manufacturing business in my 20’s, which I eventually sold to a Public company in my late 40’s. In that time we grew to design and manufacture proprietary products that we successfully marketed and licensed to world wide markets in Asia, Europe and North America.
    I always sought win/win outcomes in my business dealings and you suggest that ADOs seeking to advise the market who we are dealing with, would require us to “make silly threats” .
    I don’t believe that this is an appropriate observation or comment, as this it not the way that our case and our position should or would need to be presented to promote the best interests of our company.

ADO (and long term shareholders) have committed an enormous amount of time and money to develop our unique technology to its current state. If we are to to believe what we have been told, it is indeed world class and our partners will be the beneficiaries.

I never believed or conceded that “we need them more than they need us” . This view is guaranteed to provide an unbalanced agreement. As I said, I believe successful agreements are win/win and require concessions from both parties. On several occasions that this position was proposed, I happily walked away. Some customers are best left to deal with your opposition.

Finally, from ADO’s position, being able to advise shareholders and the investment community, who we are dealing with, would provide significant and important validation for our business and I believe realistically would have a minimal effect on our partners best interests.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ADO (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $49.79M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.1¢ 2.1¢ 2.0¢ $3.965K 195.9K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
15 1417631 2.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.1¢ 95237 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.20pm 11/10/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ADO (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.