ADO 4.55% 2.3¢ anteotech ltd

Hi again @nashezz, sorry for the late reply, but was out at...

1. 96 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 294
    Hi again @nashezz, sorry for the late reply, but was out at dinner.
    Firstly, it’s all good, although I do admit that I felt your first response a tad dismissive, hence the resume.
    I again fully acknowledge your position and agree that at this point in time the new management has chosen or again accepted, not to disclose the partner.

I do however, agree to disagree on this position under the guise of CIC.
    Would it have been a deal breaker if ADO had pursued it more vigorously? - I personally don’t think so.
    If it was the case, then we have all been badly misled about the significance and capability of our technology.

Also, whilst we both agree that it would benefit ADO, I also don’t think that it would be a short term blip, but maybe the catalyst to light a fuse under some of our other “collaborators”.

Finally the whole point of HotCopper is to provide a forum for shareholders to express opinions on a range of issues.
    Well considered, but differing opinions are essential to constructive debate and we should all welcome the opportunity to consider differing points of view.

At least we can agree that we want the same end result - a significant commercial agreement and the financial rewards that will result

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ADO (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.3¢
Change
0.001(4.55%)
Mkt cap ! $56.67M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.3¢ 2.3¢ 2.2¢ $7.175K 316.0K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
13 2237568 2.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.3¢ 592176 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 17/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
2.3¢
  Change
0.001 ( 4.55 %)
Open High Low Volume
2.2¢ 2.3¢ 2.2¢ 1213592
Last updated 15.59pm 17/05/2024 ?
ADO (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.