ADO 4.35% 2.2¢ anteotech ltd

Rogues, I was just reading some past posts and saw in this you'd...

1. 786 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1180
    Rogues, I was just reading some past posts and saw in this you'd posed a question to me about the NRF and timing.

Sincere apology for tardiness in responding, haven't been back for a while.

I was lookng at the NRF recently and although not necessarily anything knew to many here, this article explains fairly succinctly the focus of NRF and fact that applications are now open - https://hvia.asn.au/industry-growth-national-reconstruction-funds-available/

In terms of timing....well I really have no idea.

An offering (based on a bit of experreince that may or may not be applicable) is that the processes and procedures for assessment will have been all but designed. They may have a few staffing and teething problems / learnings with the first tranche of applications as they work through their first process etc. It has also just opened and it is of course xmas.

On the other side of the governance dynamic, a ministerially appointed board with a Minister very keen to get this show on the road, and who will be looking for the board to do just that.....and next year is the last calendar year leading into an election (not that this is relevant, of course!)

So (finger in air, testing breeze!!) and assuming ADO will have all but lodged their application, leads me to be keen for a March/April announcement of the first tranche of applications, and hoping ADO is in that mix.

To be honest - this post could very well age very badly!!....let's see. wink.png

Best
    EB

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ADO (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.2¢
Change
-0.001(4.35%)
Mkt cap ! $52.98M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.2¢ 2.2¢ 2.2¢ $1.935K 87.96K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
6 1328551 2.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.3¢ 1016778 12
View Market Depth
Last trade - 11.24am 13/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
2.2¢
  Change
-0.001 ( 0.00 %)
Open High Low Volume
2.2¢ 2.2¢ 2.2¢ 120000
Last updated 10.17am 13/05/2024 ?
ADO (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.