DDT 0.00% 0.3¢ datadot technology limited

Bigdotdog,I always read your posts with interest and acknowledge...

1. 3,024 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 644
    Bigdotdog,

I always read your posts with interest and acknowledge that many of the issues you have raised are valid. I too have long standing concerns regarding ddt and in particular the board structure and management. I have also quizzed the company regarding certain issues, and also attended some of the agm's over time.

However, it concerns me that you continue to bag the company and it leads me to the natural conclusion that you have an agenda here on hc. My suspicion is based on the facts that -

1. You don't hold any shares but you are a regular (negative) poster;
    2. You have only ever posted on ddt threads;
    3. Your nom de plume;
    3. You do seem to know a fair bit about the company.

If i was to guess i would say you are probably a former staff member and based on the content of your posts obviously a disgruntled one.

Whilst I am only a relatively small holder i always insert my disclosure and sentiment on hc honestly. I also enjoy informative posts but am always cautious about posters such as yourself.

Therefore, given your obvious internest in ddt, why don't you come clean and disclose the reason for your 'axe grinding'? You can obviously maintain your anonimity on hc, but a dislcose such as this would certainly help the credibility of your posts and may also actually have the benefit of encouraging further scrutiny of ddt. Otherwise, your posts will continue to read simply as downramping ravings.

I look forward to your comments.

Cheers,
    Mac
    (A long time ddt holder)

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DDT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.3¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $3.632M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.3¢ 0.3¢ 0.3¢ $90 30K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
11 18146982 0.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.4¢ 6777194 9
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.54pm 13/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
DDT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.