GRV 10.3% 3.5¢ greenvale energy ltd

This in a shortened version of a recent email sent to Mr. Healy...

1. 75 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 20
    This in a shortened version of a recent email sent to Mr. Healy at GRV.

I am a loyal Greenvale Mining investor and I have followed your Alphaproject with great interest. The recent PR was very exciting and mademe think that I should make you aware of a technology that may offerGRV some interesting synergies.

Petroteq is aCanadian company that owes a closed-loop CORT system THAT can extract99% of all hydrocarbons from oil sands withoutusing water and requiring no high temperatures or pressures. Thecompany's proprietary process is environmentally safe, producesalmost no greenhouse gas and leaves no waste water or tailing ponds.

The creator andmoderator of the Petroteq reddit put together this summary which Ifinduseful:

https://www.reddit.com/r/Petroteq/comments/o4m0yb/petroteq_101_a_brief_introduction/

The bitumen outputtaken from the Petroteq’s pilot plant recently sold at a WTIpricing of $70.91. The oil’s premium price is quite lucrative dueto its sweet low sulfur content averaging 0.42%. This IP is verypromising as a new source of bunker fuel, since the new internationalrequirement for sulfur content for bunker fuel dropped from 3.5%to 0.5% putting a lot of pressure on shipping companies. In summary,the resulting oil from the Utah sands is very much needed by the marinesector. More importanly, Petroteq’s recent third party FEED study hasshown that they can produce the oil at $22 per barrel withoutincluding the offset of selling the clean sand which has been sellingfor an additional $10-15/tonne.

Let it be clear thatin good faith I am only making you aware of a technology because it mayhelp enhance Alpha’s profitability.

Keep up the good work, A

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GRV (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.5¢
Change
-0.004(10.3%)
Mkt cap ! $16.05M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.9¢ 3.9¢ 3.5¢ $80.47K 2.212M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 299142 3.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.7¢ 135000 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 25/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
GRV (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.