WKT 0.00% 11.5¢ walkabout resources ltd

Ann: Commissioning activities have commenced at Lindi Jumbo, page-114

1. 15,703 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 6774
    Hi Sirrobbo,

I don't bring up FGR because the gains weren't as impressive as EGR's.

What you fail to understand is why I sold them,

Yes, they have the same convertible equity arrangement as WKT (Both with Brentridge Capital) once this was determined it was in my best interest to sell down my holding and to stop posting on their thread. I wasn't going to spend time researching a company and providing commentary only to Brentridge to take advantage of anyone who bought. The other point, if Death Spiral Finance was the best the company could achieve, it's time to review your investment and work out why no one else was willing to fund the company.

I have raised this several times now on WKT, yet it appears to be quickly brushed aside, instead, we have people like yourself pumping WKT knowing Brentridge is going to sell to anyone you attract to the share registry?

We had Croc claiming in March 2023 that WKT would hit $1.00 by Christmas, which is only 3 days away, How accurate do you think his commentary was and do you think this was used to suck in investors for BMCG to sell too?

Anyway, If you can answer the question of why we have the Chairman tweeting 6-7 times a day knowing the history of BMCG selling its holding, along we new HC posters that arrived around the time the BMCG deal was announced and why when you found out who BMCG were why you didn't listen to other investors who pointed out their death spiral finance deal.

I do still hold a small amount in that company, I was never a T20 shareholder and your other assumptions are wrong,
    you don't seem to be able to complete detailed research in a company or understand the risks of having investors like BMCG in the share registry.

Keep on pumping Sirrobbo,

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WKT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
11.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $77.19M
Open High Low Value Volume
11.0¢ 11.5¢ 11.0¢ $9.841K 87.47K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
11 356478 11.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
11.5¢ 41586 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 19/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
WKT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.