WKT 3.85% 12.5¢ walkabout resources ltd

Spids,I have sat back reading your continuing negative dialogue...

1. 929 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 955
    Spids,

I have sat back reading your continuing negative dialogue and assertions you continue to make with a slight of hand and words.

You imply wrong doing because it suits your narrative.

You mention the past Two or so years of Construction and think you can hang your views on that lot.

Lets see what has happened to our world:

Covid - 19 was detected Dec 2020.
    The WHO Declared a Novel Coronavirus Global Outbreak on the 11/3/20 which caused a major amount of shutdowns and delays world wide including:

All Industries.
    Fabrication of steel, Switchboards and the like.
    All shipping, Port and Wharf works were were completely affected and delayed wholesale.
    Mass Shutdowns and lay offs had occurred which resulted in Major Delays worldwide.
    Major Financial Institutions were completely affected
    Every Country on Earth was affected and still are as a result off the fall out yet you continue to make it look like WKT is totally responsible for its Construction and Financial Delays that have occurred over the past 2-3years - you and some of your constituents seem to take great pleasure in bending the true position.

Every Government and Company’s have been faced with major upheaval yet you think that WKT haven’t been affected - WKT and their Directors are human and have had their own set of problems and have had to make changes like every one has.

The Fallout as a result of Covid has resulted in nearly every Premier and Prime Minister losing their Jobs through the election’s across the world yet you think the WKT and their Construction Operations should not be affected- Wrong.

It goes to show you the levels you will stoop to to make your points whereby you bend things around to make your own point.

You continue to try and make mileage out of the BMCG affair- I don’t care about the number of shares they still own yet you and your Non Holder Compatriots seem to consider that there is more to it then just simple business.

We all arrive at the Investment Market Green in one way or another and have much to learn. We arrive at Forums much like HC Forum where we mostly meet Investors and then along come a handful of Non Holders with their maligning agendas much like what you did more then Five Years ago right through until this very moment where a virus is deliberately planted with a view to disturbing the Forum.

Almost every thing you say is subjective and has innuendo painted all over it where you want the narrative changed to suit your own set of agendas.

I still work in the Construction and Mining Industry and see and understand the myriad of delays that have occurred over the last 3 odd years.

Labour has been a major issue with huge numbers leaving the industries.

All things taken into account you don’t seem to understand nor are you interested - The only thing your interested in is your own set of orchestrated agendas

You will not stop WKT from achieving their goals where they will complete their commissioning in the First Quarter of Next Year and open up for business.

I am sure they will have their issues in the future when they open up just like any Company and I am sure you will still be there to apply your agendas and propaganda.

Merry Christmas to all Investors and here’s hoping you all enjoy your holidays

Spid, I wish you well with your investments in EGR and MRC in the future. I hope it works out for all of the genuine investors who hold there as long as they are not following your posting - I trust they will have the ability to make up their own minds.

Good Luck to all WKT Investors and enjoy this time with family and friends.

Regards

Red Adair

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WKT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
12.5¢
Change
-0.005(3.85%)
Mkt cap ! $83.90M
Open High Low Value Volume
13.0¢ 13.0¢ 12.5¢ $10.71K 83.23K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 69810 12.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
13.0¢ 43105 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.58pm 03/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
12.5¢
  Change
-0.005 ( 3.85 %)
Open High Low Volume
12.8¢ 12.8¢ 12.5¢ 8651
Last updated 15.24pm 03/05/2024 ?
WKT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.