1MC 0.00% 0.3¢ morella corporation limited

Ann: Commissioning and First Shipment Update, page-166

1. 12,830 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 15644
    Hi Ian.....I have a big drive today so am up early. Before I head off , I know you are accross the ' sister ' company as well , so you have probably read my position and views in regards both these companies.

We can never rule out the worst case scenario. As investors we have to position ourselves in defense of these possible outcomes. So lets just say for a second that if any finance partner or indeed a key stakeholder or any form decide to pull its position - what do you all think would happen here ? One only has to look at say BAT as a great example recently. Years ago , I remember a company called RNI.....now AUR. Look what happened there.

But if that were to happen and might even explain a lot of what's unfolding around the Li traps - what do you think the instructions to or reactions by Citi would be as AJM's current corporate advisor. Would they or should they have a Plan e. ' B '. My guess is they would , and I think you already know what I think that would be. I thin it will all play out very very soon IMO. GLTAH's

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add 1MC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.3¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $18.53M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.3¢ 0.3¢ 0.3¢ $38.74K 14.12M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
122 180381230 0.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.3¢ 39662259 75
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
1MC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.