VML 14.3% 0.3¢ vital metals limited

Ann: Commissioning Commences at Vital's Saskatoon REE Plant, page-18

1. 1,467 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 715
    You have never seen any income from sales figures because there are none, anyone that has an interest in the company knows this! If we had figures there is a good chance it would be double or tripple the current MC.

If you had done some research prior to posting you would actually know the way forward for VML and its profit sharing deal with Reetec.

4B shares on issue mate, again we all know what we are invested in and at the end of the day SOI don't really mean squat, its all about MC, but I'm sure you already know that and just had to mention as you are non holder trying to be a downramper from what I can see.

Its funny most stocks that I am a non holder of on my watchlist, I really don't mention anything, and I especially don't try and consider myself as knowledgable as most holders on their, I just don't understand why people like yourself feel the need to have to comment on something that you know very little about.

My favourite saying to you is, "best to say nothing at all and have people think your a fool, rather than opening your mouth and proving it to them"!!!

Just my opinion, but I think I speak for many of us here on the HC threads.

GLTAH
    DYOR

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VML (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.3¢
Change
-0.001(14.3%)
Mkt cap ! $17.68M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.4¢ 0.4¢ 0.3¢ $1.153K 346.5K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
23 19976720 0.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.4¢ 23693874 57
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.17pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
VML (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.