MRC 4.76% 2.0¢ mineral commodities ltd

Hi FulangMRC has ~800k tonnes of HM already stockpiled at the...

1. 15,717 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 6781
    Hi Fulang

MRC has ~800k tonnes of HM already stockpiled at the processing plant. MRC does not need road registered vehicles to transport the inland strands mineralisation to the stockpile or the processing facility.

As I said a few weeks ago, I would be more than happy for MRC to fast track the expansion of the inland strand processing to give the beaches more time to replenish, instead of building the third PCB for the inland strands I would have thought it would be quicker to modify the existing PCB which is currently being used at the Northern beaches, this would be a lower cost solution and would provide MRC with 100% capacity from the inland strands which contains 20% VHM. From the free cash flow generated from the increased production, they would be able to upgrade the mining fleet if required or purchase addition equipment if warranted, it would also significantly lower our operating costs with the reduced transportation costs.

I am glad to hear with your 40 years of industry experience you main concern is transporting mineral sands from the Northern Beaches, It is of comfort to me that this is our biggest issue.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MRC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.0¢
Change
-0.001(4.76%)
Mkt cap ! $19.68M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.0¢ 2.0¢ 2.0¢ $38 1.878K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 23122 2.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.1¢ 52834 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.14pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MRC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.