AUL 0.00% 28.5¢ austar gold limited

I don't know Mngmnt. personally, and even if I did, my...

1. 22,623 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 84
    I don't know Mngmnt. personally, and even if I did,

my assessment of their calibre might be right or wrong.

I jumped on board after the late ann. whether that was clever

or not remains to be seen.

We all know that most companies end up in 'no mans land',

be they miners or pharmas. or tech stocks.

To have an operational gold plant, to go to the trouble of constructing

a processing plant, even the most mathematically and financially

challenged, wouldn't build one, if they thought they were going to lose money.

No one builds a plant, then "hopes" they will have/find enough gold to run it.

Grades from previous results look good.

• These results are part of significant widths identified by the drilling (see table 1.). They increase management’s confidence in identifying: • new areas of gold mineralisation within the mine, and • payable gold zones that were previously thought to be uneconomic by early miners. • Results provide further encouragement to develop a bulk sample at the RoD gold mine. CEO Mr Tom de Vries said “This is the fourth in a series of announcements since January 2018, reporting high grade gold assays from our drill program at Rose of Denmark mine. The continued success of the drilling program provides the Company with increasing confidence in its ability to identify a number of high grade gold zones from this mine. This is consistent with our broader strategy to develop multiple ore sources within our extensive tenement holdings in the Walhalla to Woods Point gold district.”

Cash at end of December was $855,000 with the following to come,

giving a solid cash position.

* In addition to the cash balance at 31 December 2017, the Company has received, or is due to receive, a further $1,130,000 in subscription monies from investors who participated in the Company’s recent capital raisings and on completion of asset sales.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AUL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.