PRX 0.00% 0.2¢ prodigy gold nl

Ann: Commissioning of Old Pirate Mine Reaches Major Milestone, page-24

1. 1,669 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 237
    Nice post Speculator!

It is nice to have a serious discussion without parrots, cats, cats eating parrots and wives hitting partners over the head with frypans .... (oops that's one of my lines!)

Your quote, "you get what you deserve" is a very good one! Those who are in the red with ABU, like myself have only themselves to blame. There are things like "stop losses", maintaining one's capital, removing personal sentiment, looking at the charts, and buying on "fact" not on "hope", that would have saved us from losses and wasting 3 years of holding on to ABU. It is the hardest thing to do when a stock in falling or not performing, hitting the bloody "sell" button! And some have held on to SLR all the way from $3.90 to 15c!

GOR, 39.5c now, has had some good announcements, has the WA government partnering some drilling, has won awards, has made great discoveries, appears to have a lot of stock brokers on side and has been great at getting publicity, like articles in the Resources Stocks Magazine. But yet it reached 76c in 2011 and fell to 4.5c in July last year! It does look good longer term, but again where will its sp be in 1 month, 3 months or 6 months?

You are right ABU has the potential to reach a MC of over $200m, like GOR, or a sp of 60c to 75c if all goes well for company, some great announcements or discoveries are made, or the POG rises significantly and the jolly Market Sentiment for ABU changes!

This could happen next week, next month or in 6 months time. I maintain that ABU's sp will not rise significantly in the next few months on what we know to date, unless Market Sentimental changes suddenly for the stock due to a major discovery, a much larger Gold output or a large jump in the price of Gold etc.

At around 25c ABU does appear to be cheap for a longer term outlook.

I am not holding a huge amount of ABU shares at the moment as I sold quite a lot at a loss to travel, keep the wife happy and chase other stocks. But I am now accumulating again.

IMHO

Cheers

(And of course I would be very happy if ABU's sp was to go stratospheric, and the sooner the better!)

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PRX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.2¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $4.235M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
31 25048362 0.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.3¢ 23473387 24
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.06am 16/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PRX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.