G79 0.00% 2.7¢ goldoz limited

Kingtide If you are fearing a CR as you say, and you think at...

1. 803 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 18
    Kingtide
    If you are fearing a CR as you say, and you think at 3.5c, your words why are you holding? You have posted a lot before as a non holder, which one are you?
    There are many options to raising the funds to get us to October (lots of input from investors and management on this topic and thread). But fact, the current management have just got 30 mill shares and stated they are exploring other options rather than a dilutive raise, which would make sense as they are significant shareholders. So if you are fearful as you say, sell at 4.3 and buyback at 3.5 and please clarify if you are a holder or not.
    On an aside have to say the announcement today seemed an improvement on communications, that is just my view, yes there has been a delay in processing but they were honest and have stockpiled so when the washer which has been significantly upgraded comes on line in 2 weeks this can be quickly processed and what I liked the 200,000 carats could "be potentially increased for the October auction." DYOR I do.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add G79 (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.