LOM 12.5% 4.5¢ lucapa diamond company limited

Unfortunately for those that have made the mistake of investing...

1. 2,958 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 240
    Unfortunately for those that have made the mistake of investing in the LOM team, their flawed strategy and diabolic ability to turn very promising resources into absolute failure the only thing left is blind hope. Which is unfortunately still the back bone of what Nick presented. After the diabolical failure of the Mothae debacle still presenting on the social benefits of mining to the African community is all well and good but really is that what he thinks the SH would want to hear at this point- I wonder what the final bill would be for the schools and other initiatives; not to mention all the first class flights for SW and the other clowns to get the photo shoots and pat them selves on the back at the detriment of all Aussie investors.
    Yes natural diamonds are superior and the choice of regal bling but is that really what you want the management presenting about after seeing the destruction of share holder value by 20x or more?

What these free loaders need to do is put up a viable plan and even better back it with a bit of their own coin. They won't of course as they more than any know what they are capable of.

The only people promoting this as a viable 'investment/gamble' at the moment are either insto holders trying to off load their holdings to new suckers, insiders doing the same with their free holdings and the least likely are those deep in the hole doubling down in blind hope (the soon to be fleeced).

There was some vague hope that the rot left the building with SW but unfortunately it is all to clear the damage has been done and yes it is tricky to take a company from a SP in the dollars range to sub 1cent (even with a couple of consolidations in the mix) it takes a special kind of incompetence.

To take the same strategy going forward thinking it will somehow turn around is entering the realm of magical thinking but I guess thats why they get paid the big bucks, someones got to push the barrow of BS. Until you see management pouring in significant amounts of their own coin I would be expecting it will be more of the same.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LOM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.5¢
Change
0.005(12.5%)
Mkt cap ! $13.05M
Open High Low Value Volume
4.1¢ 4.5¢ 4.1¢ $21.57K 501.7K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 175890 4.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.5¢ 259143 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.59pm 16/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LOM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.