CF1 0.00% 2.4¢ complii fintech solutions ltd

Ann: Commonwealth Financial Planning Pilot Agreement Conclusion, page-228

1. 6,849 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1440
    Lets hope they took the phone numbers of that line around the corner @mysticgypsy . I am just dreading the next CR the dilution is going to be of concern if they don't come out with another heavy hitter within the industry, Then the very real possibility of share consolidation. Management have had plenty of time to come up with a plan B and announced it after trading halt.
    Not this crap of in due course
    Thats right up their with school holidays, you don't know what we know, and the last excuse the Royal Commission.
    After Royal Commission you get a good idea who your dealing with. Personally I think the CBA used intiger just for the royal Commission a just in case card up thier sleeve if they were needed they could say we are implementing Klip to monitor our financial planning problems.
    But in reality using klip could uncover a whole lot of new evidence for another Royal Commission. Maybe if IAM focus on selling just Lilly for the time being we would get some traction. And Klip is scaring them away within the financial planning industry. They could always tailor Klip for billable hours for lawyer's now that would get us back to 10 cents a share.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CF1 (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.4¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $13.63M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.4¢ 2.4¢ 2.4¢ $6.162K 256.7K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 6753 2.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.8¢ 826612 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.39am 29/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CF1 (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.