CF1 5.00% 1.9¢ complii fintech solutions ltd

Thanks for the follow mickey but I'm no insider. I was only so...

1. 629 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 145
    Thanks for the follow mickey but I'm no insider. I was only so confident because logically management were a lot better placed than I to put all our eggs in the CBA basket and seem to be confident of signing them due to no CR and not commencing any other pilots etc. If I'm shocked what on earth are they feeling!?! I could never have imagined after 2+ years of close assessing of our facilities and services CBA just walks away. I still believe the industry needs a solution but no longer feel confident IAM has that solution they're all banging down the doors for as we were all told. However we know from the RC that the banks are sick at the core so I'm not surprised a software solution that keeps them honest isn't their number one priority. I've 'paper lost' too much to be worth selling or try to start trading my way out of my investment disaster. Quite frankly that would be more perilous then just holding grimly and hoping that management can kick a goal or two moving forward in my view. Regardless of what their plan C is (we may be further down the alphabet) I think they'll 100% need to do a 10/1 consolidation at least so that they have wriggle room to offer a handsome discount for the next CR. Further destroys my capital but I don't see how they can continue without it. I'd rather be diluted to kingdom come and have a flicker of hope for future capital growth than proceed directly to a VA situation. Given all the ticks were seem to be given by CBA on a technical level (only validated by management mind you) we still have something to sell advisers and practices so hope they get selling.

This will be my last post until the next ASX news because I definitely can't stomach more of the 'we don't know what they know' posts and the like we've all had to put up with for the last 12+ months. Really had hoped a CBA deal would've put all that to bed and now I can see it ain't gunna change and to be fair why should it. The company via CBA walking away has done no favours to the faithful here. Ultimately there's literally nothing constructive worth discussing until the next ASX update.

In summary:
    Company has literally achieved none of their own set targets.
    Company has failed to bed down any of their tier 1 flag ship deals (NAB/CBA). Don't consider Count/Wisdom etc as it hasn't translated to revenue.
    Industry still needs 'a' solution and hope that we can deliver sufficiently to find a niche in that solution.
    Will hold because I believe it to be only option moving forward but can no longer consider IAM a buy without healthy revenue growth and/or some bonafide deals.
    Hope is eternal but that's all I have at the moment.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CF1 (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.9¢
Change
-0.001(5.00%)
Mkt cap ! $10.79M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.9¢ 1.9¢ 1.9¢ $239 12.57K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 987475 1.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.0¢ 482095 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 12.13pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CF1 (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.