CF1 0.00% 2.0¢ complii fintech solutions ltd

The way I read it, is that " WE " walked away from CBA...

1. 5,661 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 325

The way I read it, is that " WE " walked away from CBA negotiations....imo, it must have been due to an utterly unrealistic proposal / commercial agreement CBA proposed or wanted that was so far removed from what we at IAM wanted or was way below the Co's bottom line as not being commercially viable for us...I was under the impression from a previous Co announcement that the pilot scheme was already operating on a agreed commercial figure/rate...I for one am glad that IAM stood their ground and just didn't fold in to the Big Fish's wants / demands....were they just testing us out ??? to see if we would buckle in or as some would say just trying to try it on !!!.....I'm just upset that these cost agreement issues weren't all sorted out long before this stage.

I wonder if CBA might come back to the negotiation table on or before the 31.05.2019 as I don't fully understand how they can fully comply with the Enforceable Undertaking and the Final Compliance Reort.....advising the Relevant Government Regulatory Authority that they are now fully compliant when in fact that is not the case when it comes down to what IAM had to offer/implement from the pilot into their own systems which is now no longer the case !!!!! ???

Is this why IAM is now going slow with putting out our new Co plan / market upate ??? ..... maybe there is still a glimmer of hope out there. That's why I'm hanging out till the 31st May 2019.

All the above is just IMO .... DYOR>>>>> GLTALTH

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CF1 (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $11.35M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 688535 1.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.1¢ 578868 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 05/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CF1 (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.