CF1 5.00% 1.9¢ complii fintech solutions ltd

Tell me if I’m getting boring...I’ve bought over 50 stocks over...

1. 693 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 263
    Tell me if I’m getting boring...

I’ve bought over 50 stocks over the years, with varying levels of success, but never been as hooked on a story as I have with Intiger. It doesn’t help that I’ve got 8 million of these slightly sick puppies to contend with.

GoArmy, good post. Obviously we hope that “we walked away” is the correct interpretation. But that’s my interpretation too.

As an assiduous observer of human behaviour, the story of “CBA thinks the Intiger’s product isn’t worth the effort” doesn’t fit at all. The Philippino offices are filling up and are ‘fast growing’. The software has been approved by 2 subsidiaries of CBA, and the pilot was successful in terms of Intiger meeting stringent CBA quality targets. The extension of the pilot was interesting, and it’s likely the 4 month extension was spent discussing commercial terms after the successful pilot.

It’s beyond common sense to kit out 2 offices, employ a fair whack of 70 employees if the product is not functional and the future not promising.

And why update the market on 23rd May, specifically a week before the formal conclusion of the pilot? It smacks of Intiger pulling the strings here, not CBA. Commonwealth Bank didn’t need to update the market, and they wouldn’t have wanted negotiations to cease with Intiger; they’ve worked for 36 months to develop answers to regulatory issues and on cost cutting FP exercises.

Who pulled out of talks? Intiger.
    Who is the tough gangster who won’t give in? Intiger. Very Trumpian.
    There were always going to be issues/problems with exclusivity and take over talks when it came to the commercial crunch.

The only story that fits for me is that Intiger flicked CBA the middle finger to preserve its independence, self ownership, integrity and power in the long term.

We needed this ‘disappointment’ for the greater good.

Intiger won’t be devalued and it’s stung CBA in a Dave and Goliath like fable. Shots fired. I like it.

I wouldn’t scoff on my tea if CBA return to the negotiating table in the next few weeks and a deal was thrashed out. Maybe this explains the reticence of Intiger to explain the inability to sign a commercial agreement?...ongoing discussions, perhaps.

WB

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CF1 (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.9¢
Change
-0.001(5.00%)
Mkt cap ! $10.79M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.9¢ 1.9¢ 1.9¢ $239 12.57K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 987475 1.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.0¢ 482095 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 12.13pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CF1 (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.