ARU 2.56% 19.0¢ arafura rare earths ltd

Fascinating it is re peoples perception of EV sales so called...

1. 6,098 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1480
    Fascinating it is re peoples perception of EV sales so called "declines" from junk media when every EV auto manufacturer is reporting increased annual sales all be it below so called experts forecasts - this transition was/is never going to be a straight vertical rise on graphs - there were always going to peaks and troughs throughout the next 10 years during the transition to EV and various countries have set targets - many quiet ambitious yet many are also exceeding their transition targets. Even this EV backwater country I am pleased to see many adds on TV since my return 7 weeks ago featuring top Auto companies quality full electric models.

There were always going to winners and losers when it comes to companies entering or transitioning to EV - some market observers conveniently produce articles on some companies doomsday and poor sales numbers yet conveniently do not emphasize the high and increasing production runs of others and more importantly to ROW and for ARU RE - NdPr producers the massive auto industry protectionism being put in place and those countries and EV manufacturers firm commitments to source critical minerals ex China and just as critical ESG compliant.

There are many very high quality wind power websites available for highly creditable research and past - current and forecasts and it is astounding the projects that will be delivered over the next 20 years particularly off shore wind projects - again from Tier 1 countries and Tier 1 companies sourcing their huge NdPr requirements ex China and ESG compliant.

Roll on late 2025 - where my attention is in respect to how much more remains on Nolan's build and to commissioning and of course the NdPr pricing for which if forecasts are correct will be very exciting.

Of course the current final binding debt facilities are highly anticipated however I just want to see the final make up of that debt structure and then what the equity side will look like. I have no idea but have thought excessive debt to equity could be challenging although the OZ Gov debt facility would have room to wiggle - extend etc. Perhaps some part of equity in form of cash injection incorporated by Tier 1 off takers or perhaps 2 billion shares in equity - no probs.
    If history repeats whereby Lynas struggled to get debt facilities - sure JARE backed them in or they would not be where they are today - as a result they had massive SOI and I think it was late 2017 they did a 10:1 stock consolidation and although in early production at LAMP at that time their SP was around 20c - then the 10:1 arrived and a $1 SP which rapidly advanced as I observed from increased ramp up of production - The Insto's arriving whom most will not hold stocks under that $1 or in top ASX 300/200 and healthy RE prices at that time although not outstanding - I can see a very similar pathway in coming years for ARU however with far less - under 50% of SOI Lynas had.

Sentiment is turning - look at lithium spod pricing in past month 4 deals from producers have secured +10% of that of spot price - graphite companies are forging ahead NVX-SYR with the latter hitting a snag with recent CR but both these companies are forging ahead with big funding from the US and RE companies are in the headlines again much more than that of recent 12 months. Dam exciting times ahead after a rough patch which will happen again - or will it - what are China going to do re both current NdPr pricing - mid term and long term pricing as their once RE dominance dwindles away. Will there be auctions similar to that of lithium spod that companies are doing - will there be a new RE futures pricing structure perhaps out of Singapore.

Well I though I'd better cahnge sentiment to "BUY" - ARU right commodity - right time and right place and management ready to deliver - speaking of we are now 2 directors down - perhaps HP readying for a seat - certainly trimmed the $$ salaries for a little period but expect a couple more senior appointments soonish.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ARU (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
19.0¢
Change
-0.005(2.56%)
Mkt cap ! $438.9M
Open High Low Value Volume
19.5¢ 20.0¢ 19.0¢ $573.2K 2.969M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
44 2139101 19.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
19.5¢ 639688 13
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 02/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
19.0¢
  Change
-0.005 ( 2.56 %)
Open High Low Volume
19.8¢ 19.8¢ 19.0¢ 1514973
Last updated 15.59pm 02/05/2024 ?
ARU (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.