ARU 0.00% 17.5¢ arafura rare earths ltd

What bias do you mean? that I want Aru to rise above $2 (just...

1. 220 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 86
    What bias do you mean?
    that I want Aru to rise above $2 (just throwing any number) yes, could be a bias.

but does it prevent me from being sceptic?

EV sales are going down. Subsidies ended all across Europe. EV in china went down.

not saying that it will continue that way. But it doesn’t help to say all is shiny blue and EV sales are rising. They are not for the moment.

wait until BYD Mexico plant is ready and china will flood USA with cheap electric vehicles.
    like the BYD container ships arriving in Europe.

that could change the picture completely.

another flipside: maintenance on typical electrical (European) vehicles are on average higher that on mature ICE cars.

another fact (don’t know who is driving an EV here):

buy a Porsche Taycan turbo
    buy a Mercedes EQS
    buy any cheap or medium priced EV
    all examples after 1 to two years are half the price they are sold when new. Taycan turbo 200k euro, 10.000km and 1,5 years 100k€ (and not only one example at my Porsche dealer).
    there is a reason SIXT, Hertz sold all their EV with a record loss. Sixt is for the time being not buying any EV.

but: there will be a new generation of German EV, and those will be very convincing. New Taycan is just great.

a year ago I told about the massive problems Windpower had. Big projects in US have been canceled, oerstedt made 1.2 billion us$ loss due to cancellation fees and already invested money.
    siemens Gamesa had in autum last year basically no money to secure the big new projects (imagine that)
    and needed to ask for state money otherwise they could finish existing and couldn’t accept new orders. Even mother Siemens disagreed to finance Siemens energy.

well I don’t say crisis is over but Siemens energy turns to the much better now. Did their homework.

and: offshore is the way to go, this will not stop.
    all across the world companies continue to develop projects.

baseline: there is still a lot of things to do to make EV a really good alternative, but also here these hurdles will be solved, and the EV will capture more market share.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ARU (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
17.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $404.3M
Open High Low Value Volume
17.5¢ 18.0¢ 17.3¢ $457.2K 2.607M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
30 571983 17.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
18.0¢ 1282702 28
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 27/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ARU (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.