LCL 12.5% 0.9¢ lcl resources limited

If James Marape's visit to Aus is any indication, they want to...

1. 928 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 30
    If James Marape's visit to Aus is any indication, they want to generate income and see mining as a key driver of that.

"Mr Marape is currently in Sydney for the Papua New Guinea Mining and Petroleum Investment Conference to bolster foreign investment projects in his country.

In an interview with The Australian, he spruiked his message of economic independence as he warned a "not strong" Papua New Guinea could becoming a "weak spot" in the Pacific. "Fifty years ago it was a Labor government under Gough Whitlam and the Pangu government preparing PNG for political independence. My conversation is on economic independence," Mr Marape said. "Find me an ability to be strong on my own feet, I don't need to depend on Australia for aid and I could assist in regional security, regional diplomacy, regional stability." (Dec 5. Sky News)

So it seems like for minimal expenditure and dilution, we have gained another potentially company making project in a friendly, albeit difficult, country?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LCL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.9¢
Change
0.001(12.5%)
Mkt cap ! $8.683M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.8¢ 0.9¢ 0.8¢ $2.08K 260.0K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
9 4086651 0.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.9¢ 462599 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.45pm 19/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LCL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.