A4N 0.93% $1.09 alpha hpa limited

Yes, I noticed the gap as soon as it was made and I remember it...

1. 14,225 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 4116
    Yes, I noticed the gap as soon as it was made and I remember it was going to open even until the last couple of seconds when the seller amended his qty slightly so that he would get the higher price on the open.
    I am not a gap theory enthusiast and I won't be the one that will sell into the gap. Some other mug can have that honour smile.png
    If gaps always had to be filled then the gap theorists wouldn't have had to come up with the term "breakaway gap" to explain the gaps that are not filled! You don't want to be waiting to buy a stock that forms a breakaway gap because by definition it won't fill that gap and you will obviously be missing on a big move. This is why I don't necessarily wait for gaps to be filled unless I have other reasons to expect a pullback to that price. If this gap gets filled, I won't care, as I don't plan on selling any for some time. I did get a initially a bit disappointed by the previous pullback to 12.5c but then realised some cash from other investments and bought more of this so for some buyers, corrections are very welcome.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add A4N (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.