A4N 2.19% $1.12 alpha hpa limited

Oh, that sort of a gap. Makes sense now :)Looks like no luck on...

ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 14,361 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 4168
    Oh, that sort of a gap. Makes sense now

Looks like no luck on that 18.5c for those on the buy side, with 19c holding again. The sp hasn't made a new low for four days now so this low volume correction might be just about over - at least that is my guess. News could drop any day now on a supplier agreement. The DFS would be hot on its heels so the supplier agreement could see a fresh wave of buying ahead of the then imminent DFS. We could be making new highs very soon. Probably a good little buying opportunity right now but it would be difficult to get decent volume. Only $44,000 worth traded on the ASX today and still only $47,000 worth traded including Chi-X.
    We have a nice pattern of higher lows and higher highs. I'm expecting to see this uptrend accelerate higher on release of the DFS with the next couple of rallies - that's based on the expected outstanding fundamentals.
    There is always risk in any business. I have owned businesses all my life in various industries. If someone offered a business for sale for $125,000 and they showed a good business case that the business would generate $265,000 free cash flow every year, I would be amazed because I've never seen any business sold that cheap with anything like that type of cash flow. You would normally be getting $50,000 return on many businesses that sell for around $100,000 -$150,000 and then you would typically need to work in that business - so effectively you are paying $100,000 - $150,000 to buy a $50,000 wage. Not good value by any means but I have seen that scenario over and over again. However an expected $265,000 per year return on a $125,000 purchase in a business where you don't have to put in any hours; now that's outstanding value. That's the return on offer here. That's why I expect very strong upside here at some time soon after the DFS confirms strong fundamentals.

https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/1904/1904508-b9ee38d31d6583dcf9ca3d059b0abc87.jpg

Last edited by chuk: 30/12/19

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add A4N (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.