CND 0.00% 3.3¢ condor energy limited

Ann: Company and Vanadium Update, page-32

1. 223 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 92

I'm wondering if they have identified two great assets is it viable to actually buy both?? Brewer has demonstrated his ability to secure funding with other projects so my guess is he would already have investors on the sidelines otherwise they would not be in advanced negotiations! In addition, when you consider JB's links with ML and the Chinese there would be no problem finding a buyer for the Vanadium should we ever get to production and I'm sure this has already been discussed!!

Operating a business in South Africa is not without risk at all, but my feeling is anyone buying in at these levels will be laughing in a years time. Vanadium is going to be around for some time and it will certainly play a significant role in the energy storage boom which I believe is just around the corner.  

I'm trying to not raise my expectations to high with GLV, but I trust Brewers judgement in the mining sector and that's one reason I'm confident he will deliver for those willing to go medium to long term here. My guess is the next announcement with actually be a trading halt and the this will mark the start of our journey.wink.png

Good luck to all holders.

DYOR

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CND (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.3¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $19.07M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.3¢ 3.3¢ 3.2¢ $17.93K 544.6K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 59636 3.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.6¢ 62202 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.32pm 19/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CND (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.