CLT 0.00% 2.6¢ cellnet group limited

Tuned into the investor briefing yesterday have requested a copy...

1. 272 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 88
    Tuned into the investor briefing yesterday have requested a copy of the recording and will post up for those who are interested and couldn't tune in today.

David talked well answering a few Q&A's at the end. Feels like a new company with David as CEO and as Papito mentioned they have sorted out the sourcing arrangement what both seem to be reflected in the result. Seems the company is being punished because their not increasing overall revenue, I addressed the reduction of Cellnet Australia revenue in one of the questions and seems that it should have bottomed out now with all the low margin products have been removed and new products added, the overall Cellnet Aus margin is up even with the reduction of revenue what is good.

Solid NPAT in both halves, full FY of $3.41 mill means we generated a $1.4mill net profit in the second half which is definitely a lot more than I was expecting. Would be interested in hearing @Access2020 thoughts on the figures if he's around and has the time?  

Bought more on close yesterday, feeling more comfortable that the co. is on the right track on the back of recent results and should be at least trading at nta backing of 8.5c imo

GL

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CLT (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.