PME 0.66% $110.67 pro medicus limited

blootooth writes that: “[PME] recently received FedRAMP High...

1. 682 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 248

blootooth writes that:
    [PME] recently received FedRAMP High certification, paving the way for entry into the enormous US military health system.”

In a Google search, I couldn't find any simultaneous mention of Pro Medicus or Visage together with "FedRAMP" except for this reference to Evans & Partners’ mention of it, which appears in the FNArena website link below.
    The FNArena website is saying that Evans & Partners have “set a new target price of $152.68”, on the back of the supposed FedRAMP high certification.
    I am all for PME hitting $152 Bring it on !!!
    However, I am wondering whether Evans & Partners might have somehow gotten the wrong end of the stick about PME gaining “high certification” from FedRAMP and keeping schtum about it.
    Does anyone have any corroboration of this information about FedRAMP certification?

https://fnarena.com/index.php/2024/04/12/in-brief-pro-medicus-trumps-trade-war-resi-construction/

Below is a link to the 333 approved products that are listed on the FedRAMP site, some of which are listed as having “high” approval..
    The list has one less than when I looked at it a few days ago, presumably because something must have been kicked off or withdrawn.
    So the list is certainly active.
    The full listing includes products with the status categories of authorized, in process, and ready.
    However, I did not see any mention of Pro Medicus or Visage in the list.

"The Federal Risk and Authorization Management Program (FedRAMP®)provides a standardized approach to security authorizations for Cloud Service Offerings."

https://marketplace.fedramp.gov/products

I doubt that the US government’s purchasing department would select the most expensive radiology software. but then their purchasing decisions would probably be about radiology service providers rather than the radiology software that the providers choose to use.
    Presumably, radiology service providers to the government would have to satisfy the government that their use of the "cloud" meets whatever standards that the government has set for entities dealing with individual health and federal government data.

I expect that Pro Medicus would have an interest in showing that its products can meet the standard,
    However, I would have thought that question would have arisen before this.
    The FedRAMP administration was established in 2012.

Cheers

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PME (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$110.67
Change
-0.740(0.66%)
Mkt cap ! $11.52B
Open High Low Value Volume
$109.80 $111.18 $109.50 $8.097M 73.43K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
6 110 $110.64

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$110.67 16 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.10pm 01/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
$110.70
  Change
-0.740 ( 1.02 %)
Open High Low Volume
$110.27 $111.12 $109.51 69457
Last updated 14.31pm 01/05/2024 ?
PME (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.