PER 4.94% 8.5¢ percheron therapeutics limited

Ann: Company Appointment Chief Commercial Officer, page-59

1. 841 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 755
    Hi Meph, I don't have any problem with leaks, I have always found them a useful tool to try and ascertain what is about to happen.
    That said I have never had a concern with ANP and leaks, if there were leaks, they have been minor and trivial, and that is if.
    A larger company or if millions of dollars were involved then yes if I was a shareholder I might be concerned and might consider forwarding a complaint to Regulators.
    There was some trading not long ago on ANP that some here suggested had been a leak, but personally, I found it insignificant and not worthy of concern.

Why I think people would benefit from reading ASX disclosure rules is because people often ask where is this news where is an announcement and why aren't we updated more often.
    What proposals or negotiations have been going on, why is something confidential or not disclosed, and so on?
    I suppose if anyone is bored or just wants to educate themselves they could at least start by reading Continuous Disclosure: Listing Rules 3.1 - 3.1B

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PER (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
8.5¢
Change
0.004(4.94%)
Mkt cap ! $76.63M
Open High Low Value Volume
8.1¢ 8.5¢ 8.1¢ $46.54K 563.7K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 164616 8.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
8.5¢ 100110 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.55pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PER (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.