BIG 0.00% $2.22 big un limited

Ann: Company appointment of new Chairman, page-199

1. 150 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 38
    I agree and if anyone who goes back over my sparse comments would see I actually first commented to support someone who I felt was being bullied and scorned and my words have only ever been meant to help. I genuinely only want the very best outcome for all investors. As innocent parties trying to invest their hard earned in any company they expect and deserve the right to clarity and honesty in the figures and operations. That is ultimately up to the officialdom to now decide whether all is ok or not but i do see people on here totally speculating with all good intentions as to what happened, what will happen and what the future is.....which is natural but i suppose all i'd say is with all the instruments and stocks etc out there to invest in what is the likelihood of a group of people plotting to slam a suspended stock for some perceived gain that far off in the future. It's not the share that matters....it could be any......but the actual mechanics of it. If you have that much money to bother to manipulate this in this situation then i'm sure there are safer, wiser, easier profits out there for someone with that capability and funding. Just my opinion.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BIG (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.