ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 1,162 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 120
    How about it opens higher than the last close? Anyone thought of that? 2.22 is in for some green rather than the red? I really don't think it is as crazy as it sounds. Of course it all depends on the restated accounts which may not be as hideous as people are assuming. We have new people on board who carry some genuine reputation and knowhow with them. They obviously see something going forward. Even Zuckerberg has stated the future of advertising is in video. There's a chance he knows what is he is talking about. IF it goes sub two dollars, or even sub one I will be smashing the buy and expecting those depths to be extremely short lived. Day traders will be lapping it up. I dream of the four returning before years end. Open up your cheque books and come with me. That grey cloud, which was as ugly I have seen in recent times, might have a silver lining that makes these sleepless nights worth it. Bring on the delisting, sooner rather than later, because I for one am ready to make some serious coin sitting on my backside.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BIG (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.