GGE 0.00% 0.6¢ grand gulf energy limited

Ann: COMPANY FINANCING UPDATE AND ACQUISITION OF , page-25

1. 1,482 Posts.
    re: Ann: COMPANY FINANCING UPDATE AND ACQUISI... I don't like it, I don't like the fact that Seaspin is financing this. Conflict of interest considering Charles Morgan owns Seaspin. The announcement seemed complicated with the allocation of equity and shares to Seaspin?

The way it looks tome and please correct me if I am wrong, is that Seaspin and Charles Morgan will get millions of options and free shares again, on top of any new interest he earns from this funding agreement? I just don't like the fact that Seaspin is always involved in this.

Look, I am so sceptical about this company, that everything that seems to be announced re financing is all to Charles Morgans benefit.

He seems to be the only long term holder gaining any benefit from this failure of a company.

If it ever gets back to 8 cents again and I get my money back, probably in a blue moon, I will be bailing right out of GGE for good.

Good luck to you if you can make any short term money out of this? But to make any money out of this,you will be competing with the likes of Seaspin, Mac Bank and god knows who else that is all tied up in this behind the scenes?

This company has never delivered what it has promised and probably never will?

http://www.scandoil.com/moxie-bm2/news/bayou-bend-spuds-laposada-well.shtml

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GGE (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.6¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $12.57M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
7 4241471 0.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.7¢ 624602 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
GGE (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.