GGE 10.0% 0.6¢ grand gulf energy limited

re: Ann: COMPANY FINANCING UPDATE AND ACQUISI... Doogsie, oh my,...

1. 6,591 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 256
    re: Ann: COMPANY FINANCING UPDATE AND ACQUISI... Doogsie, oh my, where do I start with replying to your post.

1. CM will only benefit if the share price rallies, and that would solely rest on the performance of the company, a company that he is a director in.

2. The company hasn't delivered? Tell that to me in a week's time when D&L2 comes onto production and gives us around 150BOEPD.

3. If you don't like the company, then why do you still hold. Surely, like most of us, you can see potential for 2011 to be pretty special for GGE if the cards align.

4. T and Mound II could add many cents per share in value if they are successful.

5. D&L3 will most likely appraise the success at D&L2 and flow around 150-200 BOEPD.

6. We just got half of our debt cleared this week, albeit it for dilution.

7. The company will be raising upwards of $4M to proceed with it's endeavours in 2011.

8. A good year for GGE could see it with a fully diluted market cap of $150M or a share price upwards of 4 cents. It's a long shot, but that's the game that is O&G exploration.

9. Management might be a frustrating lot to deal with, but that presentation last month showed they want to be the 'real deal'. It was a refined and understandable 10 slide powerpoint that spelt out exactly what they want to achieve on their own accord in 2011.

10. GGE is a risky play, sure, but it will probably be the cheapest O&G producer listed on the ASX by my reckoning. With a current market cap (prior to fund raising) of around $6M, I don't think I can find a better 'speccie' deal out there presently.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GGE (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.6¢
Change
0.001(10.0%)
Mkt cap ! $11.52M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.6¢ 0.6¢ 0.6¢ $3.553K 646.0K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
9 7768472 0.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.6¢ 730188 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 12.54pm 27/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
GGE (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.