ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 11,332 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1452
    Good summaries Aventurine and Lazarus. Totally agree.

Aventurine, your wrote:

"Perhaps Vortiv will be the centre point or platform of the four products under R&D."

Perhaps indeed. This R&D work appears to be moving rapidly and for such little outlay over the past year, this is very encouraging.On the 03/06/19 the company highlighted that they had designed two new proprietary products which were being pilot tested with commercial clients, prior to commercial launch. I wonder how that's progressing? What I like about this strategic growth priority is that they can keep expenses low by targeting existing clients, which is what they appear to be doing. Fast track almost two months and they're now highlighting four new proprietary products in their pipeline to build new revenue streams which could be significant and highly scaleable. Those two words are music to my ears. They've obviously identified some targeted market that makes them think this could be possible. The potential to leverage on a grand scale comes to my mind. Could these new revenue streams be be closer than we think? We know that the first two proprietary products are being designed and tested to service existing clients initially. If the first two are successful, I wonder whether they'll broaden their potential reach to target new clients? Now that would be very exciting. What I also love is that these R&D activities are being funded by internally generated cash flows. These products sound very targeted niche to me. What kind of revenue could these proprietary products generate per annum? Now that's something to ponder.

Let's see what unfolds here, but I like how rapidly these R&D initiatives are progressing.

Onwards and upwards.
    Tony

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VOR (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.