VOR 0.00% 39.5¢ vortiv limited

Transaction Solutions International LimiI’m a first time TSN...

1. 9,200 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 508
    Transaction Solutions International Limi

I’m a first time TSN shareholder after buying in friday on clear signs the SP looks to have momentum and risen above its previous moribund pattern. I’m not planning to hold long term and will likely sell this modest sized parcel in the next two months or less at a handsome profit to help fund a dissolute life.

it can’t really be said i have skin in the game, the trade is strictly momentum based. Still, i thought i would have a say on a name change to Vortiv.

marks for finding space in a busy English language, there doesn’t appear much room left. Webster's Third New International Dictionary, Unabridged, together with its 1993 Addenda Section, includes some 470,000 entries. The Oxford English Dictionary, Second Edition, reports that it includes a similar number.

Vortiv draws its strength from vort, the first four letters of vortex, a whirling mass of fluid or air. So by transference a key meaning of Vortiv is something dynamic, a pretty decent sense to be associated with for the company.

by contrast Transaction Solutions International Limited is kinda descriptive but pure stodge in sense, ie boring.

i hope the SP rerating runs a long way in coming weeks. Thanks

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VOR (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.