ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 12,006 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 6774
    re: Ann: Company Insight - New MD Norregaard ... For what its worth, I thought Steve Norregaard spoke well.

He hit on the points that most concerned me.

* No other activities until solid cash flow is coming in coupled with solid margins.

* No major changes to the recent company review, just needs to be bloody well completed.

* Good local citizen.

* Has the right background to tackle the issues still facing the great asset.

* Greater company/shareholder communication (which as he says, will hopefully contain mostly positives)

The first glimmer of hope that RED5 has a captain that knows that he is not only on a ship, but that he needs to give clear orders to those below to keep it bloody afloat.

I think that some posters that expected Steve to put out an announcement after a couple of days is naive. He needed to have his feet on the ground, speak to staff, see the operation in action for more than 5 minutes before making his first address as the MD.

I recently bought more at what will hopefully be the lows for RED. If you take away the plant, the JORC reserve is almost worth nothing.

Looking forward to others views.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RED (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.