BRU 1.18% 8.6¢ buru energy limited

re: Ann: Company Insight - Significance of Va... ricky99..we...

1. 13,667 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1290
    re: Ann: Company Insight - Significance of Va... ricky99..we might see 6-8 dollars a share very soon.

"Executive Director, Eric Streitberg
    "Tropical Cyclone Lua has caused a lot of rain in our operating area over the last few days, and this is causing us to look at the well we drill next with Ensign Rig #32. There are a couple of alternatives we are considering depending on the weather. We may drill an appraisal well on the Yulleroo Field or deepen the Paradise well to further evaluate the Laurel Formation in the Valhalla area. Irrespective of the well we choose we are looking to spud in 3 to 4 weeks’ time."

If they do decide to deepen the Paradise-1 well as their next drill then there is going to be a lot of eyes on us.

If Paradise-1 hits pay similar to the Valhalla wells then what will the SP do? Paradise 1 is 21 kilometers to the west nor-west of Valhalla-2. I really dont know how the SP will react if it hits similar to the Valhalla wells because Streitberg said if the accumulation was present across that selected area then their view is the greater Laurel Formation accumulation has the potential to hold in excess of 20 TCF recoverable gas and hundreds of millions of barrels of liquids.

My small investment might buy me a house outright.

*faints*

If you read the threads Eric..keep up the great work! Oh and go for Paradise 1 deepening next. lol

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BRU (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
8.6¢
Change
0.001(1.18%)
Mkt cap ! $56.39M
Open High Low Value Volume
8.5¢ 8.6¢ 8.4¢ $25.50K 301.5K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 127005 8.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
8.6¢ 7242 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 11.31am 30/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BRU (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.