ALK 0.98% 51.5¢ alkane resources limited

Ann: Company Insight-TGP construction,DZP update,, page-2

1. 5,163 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 424
    re: Ann: Company Insight-TGP construction,DZP... Overall a big year expected in 2013.

Well if TGP is in production (with no hiccups) with strong forward sales in place, and the DZP EIS is approved and finance in place then it will be a cracker of a year.

The more information that can be released on DZP financing throughout the year the better. I wonder if financing MOU's can be put in place pending the issue of the DZP mining lease, if so we could see finance terms released as early as 2Q.

It would make sense that the any country or country based organisation involved in any stategic selldown would act as an export credit agency, i.e. shin etsu and the JBIC. Financing in the form of export credits sounds very attractive to me and should be a major boost along to the SP in particular if it is seen that any future equity capital raising is kept to a minimum.

Hopefully we here news on the CS TGP financing facility sooner than later. The current gold price is a distraction but will not impact on gold forward price contracts.

Be interesting to see if Iluka release any guidance information on zircon demand tomorrow in conjunction with there 2012 full year results teleconference.

On the RRL front Alkane may be going into red on its investment over the coming days. I would say however that if RRL does hit 3.98 then I will be buying for a short term trade.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ALK (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
51.5¢
Change
0.005(0.98%)
Mkt cap ! $310.7M
Open High Low Value Volume
51.0¢ 51.5¢ 50.5¢ $278.8K 546.7K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
7 84939 51.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
51.5¢ 37237 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 09/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ALK (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.