GUN 0.00% 1.1¢ gunson resources limited

re: Ann: Company Interview 2014 Operations an... This doesn't...

1. 733 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 41
    re: Ann: Company Interview 2014 Operations an... This doesn't look promising.
    Hang on . For years Gunson had RFC as an advisor, then Azure , and now Miro?

If the pretax npv is $208M then the post tax npv is what? $100M If the pre tax irr is 19% (which is marginal) then what is the post tax npv.
    Does DuPont pull out in 2014? All a bit academic if it never gets developed anyway I spose.

I am a shareholder and bought at 10c thinking it was cheap. Then posco pulls out and everything collapses. I think I will wait for the next capital raising and average down then. I didn't invest a lot and sure gunson has a market cap of $6M, but if Bloking doesn't achieve any results and the cash keeps going down then the share price could reflect the cash backing as Coburn could be worth zero. Either way there is a funding coming up. Unless Bloking can pull something out of his hat we are going nowhere at straight ahead dead slow. He is getting paid $25k per month, which is a really solid screw for a bombed out junior to pay. I hope he is worth it.
    any views?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GUN (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.