KGL 2.38% 10.8¢ kgl resources limited

re: Ann: Company Interview - KGL Strong Cash ... Here are my...

1. 712 Posts.
    re: Ann: Company Interview - KGL Strong Cash ... Here are my thoughts:

1) Simon Milroy was over ambitious with Murchison and probably a little bit naive/over confident from the success of his previous projects for Kingsgate/PanAust.

2) Simon Milroy IMO is an honourable man with the best intentions for the company. He is not a man that will continually raise money so he gets a paycheck. He cares for the company and his reputation as the MD. He will be fighting to regain some trust from shareholders.

3) We WILL sell Murchison after 31 Dec for 10-20m. If we sell it before Dec 31, we will have to pay towards the creditors so we will almost certainly sell it as soon the calender year ticks over. There was a prospective buyer when gold was at $1300-1400 for 13m, if gold is at $A1600, I think 20m is realistic.

4) We have a stake in the Bashkol gold project and the Solomon Islands Geothermal project without having to spend on exploration. Both projects have decent upside and I believe the Geothermal project in particular has a very good chance of going ahead.

If we get decent results from Jervois and sell Murchison in January, we can expect to recoup some of our losses. Will be a very good time for disgruntled holders to exit, particularly if the sector is showing signs of life.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add KGL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
10.8¢
Change
0.003(2.38%)
Mkt cap ! $60.98M
Open High Low Value Volume
10.5¢ 10.8¢ 10.5¢ $2.529K 24.00K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
11 446286 10.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
11.5¢ 18172 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 11.17am 27/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
KGL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.