OGC 0.00% $2.20 oceanagold corporation

Ann: Company Interview. Strong Outlook for end 2, page-11

1. 13,808 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3953
    re: Ann: Company Interview. Strong Outlook f... “The only direction is down”

I disagree Geoffbro. You might say that for most producers but all down trends end so you can not count on it even with them.
    It certainly hasn’t applied for OGC nor do I see why it should apply going forward considering their very strong quarterly results and their very positive forward guidance. Take a look at the charts below. NCM and SBM are typical. They are now well below their June lows. They have performed terribly but even they look like they might be due for at least a correction higher before long.
    On the other hand, OGC is up 58% in just 5 months from its June lows. Clearly down is not the only direction for OGC.
    It is outperforming most other similar sized companies on the ASX despite being in the worst possible sector for the June-Nov period.
    You have a sell sentiment. Have you read the quarterly and the outlook? If so how do you conclude the only way is down or that this is a sell? OGC is a strong long term buy IMO based on their results. Of the producers I know, this is a standout. MML will be number two if they ramp up successfully. ABU should join the list once I can call it a producer on the granting of its ML.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add OGC (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.