EMD 5.26% 5.4¢ emyria limited

mate i couldn't agree more its like the market are valuing...

1. 163 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 26
    mate i couldn't agree more its like the market are valuing this company as if its 15 years ago trying to get a weed company up. all the hard work is done in this space the war on drugs has been lost the flood gates have opened and a new era of ushering in all these drugs into our GPs toolkits of legitimate treatment options has begun. TGA approval and now licence to hand out drugs full steam ahead im struggling to understand how this is not a much more hot topic in society unfortunately i think it must be too much shit going on in people lives i think this will definitely creep up on the general public but it hopefully wont be too long before everyone wants to turn in their shitty antidepressant meds and shitty anti anxiety weed prescription for such a top tier drug like mdma. it is seriously such a premium drug it is honestly the toyota hilux of the drug market. if its produced properly its generally safe, non addictive, affordable and the people of all persuasions will want a prescription to deal with there trauma which is pretty vague like anxiety,depression we all have it at some stage in life.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EMD (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.4¢
Change
-0.003(5.26%)
Mkt cap ! $22.08M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.7¢ 5.7¢ 5.4¢ $2.373K 42.51K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 100000 5.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.5¢ 92984 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.55pm 09/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
EMD (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.