HCL 4.00% 12.0¢ highcom limited

Ann: Company Overview Investor Presentation, page-7

1. 2,323 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 214
    The directors stated the following

"In personal alignment, Directors have agreed to a temporary "reduction" in Board fees for the next 3 months while the cost reduction program is undertaken." Tell us if its not 100% reduction in Board fees . Maybe its only a nominal amount who knows ?

In my opinion they should waive the directors fees for 12 months and each of them buy say $150k in stock at these prices to show true "personal alignment" but I am sure everyone has their own thoughts.

If you look at the financials you will see that only a few directors hold shares and even some of those holdings are small from my perspective and they call this "alignment."

The previous report in my opinion indicated that things were basically on track unless I have misread and now they give us this

Surely they would of been aware of these issues at an earlier date and why were there no announcements but then I could be wrong.

This is my opinion and thoughts.

Now that I have vented my anger its time to sit back and sip a coffee and try to ignore this stock on my screen
    At least it is non cash they say.

DYOR

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add HCL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
12.0¢
Change
-0.005(4.00%)
Mkt cap ! $12.32M
Open High Low Value Volume
12.5¢ 12.5¢ 11.5¢ $69.13K 572.7K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 36551 12.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
12.5¢ 67989 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
HCL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.